YOU KNOW WHAT ERKS ME

Sunday, January 07, 2007

NOT in my home...ha hahahhaha

Alot of wives are dead set against their men having a little T&A mag in their homes. I bought my husband his stripper at his bachelor party. She came up to him with a note that said "Have fun hunny, luv el" She had it stuck in her boobies. The night my son was concieved we had been a strip bar all night. I bought my hubby a subscription to Playboy and Maxim one year as Christmas stocking stuffers. Now am I this way now. Not so much. I guess it's the fact that I don't want my son reading the articles...eehem, rather looking at the tastful art. Maxim I don't mind so much, but Playboy ...I don't think so.

I think it is funny how much I have changed since my little one. I never thought me the type to make responsible decisions. Me the one who went out every Wednesday, Thursday, Friday & Saturday. I met my husband in a club. I don't think that I would ever step foot in a strip bar again. I know that I have given my blessing for the upcoming strip bar event in August when my brother turns 21. Now I have to wonder how I would re-act the first time I find the smut mags under my son's matress. hmmmmm....

4 comments:

RWA said...

Come on...Playboy is not a "smut" mag. Get your facts straight!

Aeneas the Younger said...

Ellie:

P E R S P E C T I V E.

As in, put it in.

You have to comparmentalise your life. My Wife and I have our private life, and then our Family Life.

It has been that way since the dawn of time. If you totally pull back from who you are, you will alienate your husband - as men are attracted to women for who they are, and you sound like you were a fun lady in the day.

Of course, you have to keep the mags hidden from the Kiddies. That is repsonsible. However, you shouldn't stop buying them and using them responsibly if that is who you are. Did you tell all your co-workers that you liked "Clubs" on Monday morning? Probably not.

Comparmentalise Dearie ...

We all do it. Our parents did it.

And so it goes.

Ellie said...

Trust me Aeneas I am still the woman he married. He has changed too. He used to have a motorcycle and when Tyler was born he stopped riding it. It was responsible of him to do.

I don't mind the Maxim mag, It is tastful, but really I don't want the playboys any longer. Kids are sneaky..no matter how ya hide it..they will find it.

As for the clubs on Monday morning...my co-workers were with me! LOL!

Blogger said...

I have just installed iStripper, and now I enjoy having the best virtual strippers strip-tease on my taskbar.