YOU KNOW WHAT ERKS ME

Monday, August 04, 2008

Monday Humor

> Working people frequently ask retired people what they do to make their
> days interesting. Well, for example, the other day I went downtown and
> into a shop. I was only there for about 5 minutes and when I came out
> there
> was a cop writing out a parking ticket. I said to him, 'Come on, man, how
> about giving a retired person a break?'
>
> He ignored me and continued writing the ticket. I called him a 'Nazi.'
> He glared at me and wrote another ticket for having worn t ires. So I
> called him a 'doughnut eating Gestapo.' He finished the second ticket and
> put
> it on the windshield with the first. Then he wrote a third ticket. This
> went on for about 20 minutes.
>
> The more I abused him the more tickets he wrote. Personally, I didn't
> care. I came downtown on the bus, and the car that he was putting the
> tickets on had a bumper sticker that said 'Obama in '08.' I try to have a
> little fun each day now that I'm retired. It's important for my health.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL I thought you was serious for a second.

Thanks for the laugh!

EJL said...

I think it would be fun to try out!

Anonymous said...

Wow, what a nasty thing to do. I don't even see how that is funny in the abstract.

Don said...

While it is not a nice thing to do, I do find some humor in it. Not something I would do for sure...

EJL said...

I think Anon is a democrat...so if I had said McCain sticker, it would have been hilarious.

Anonymous said...

No, not even then. It's just nasty.

EJL said...

geez..cry me a river