YOU KNOW WHAT ERKS ME

Friday, March 20, 2009

Bout' time I got some of that bail out moola $$ Cha Ching!

So, how do you suppose I did that?
Jeffrey Katzenberg-led of Hollywood animation is the the former CFO of Bank of America, it just so happens that Bank of America is now running a promotion to a free upgrade from 2-D to 3-D for all it's customers.

Bank of America just recieved 45 Billion in financial Aid and now all of a sudden, families get a free upgrade to a movie whose parent company is struggling financially!

Hey I'm not too proud to beg... Get yours here!

You can check out the News article here.

2 comments:

e.Craig Crawford said...

I keep hoping the whiskey distillers will get a bailout so I can get a free upgrade from a pint to a quart.

EJL said...

that sounds good...although I am a beer drinker myself.