YOU KNOW WHAT ERKS ME

Thursday, May 18, 2006

My Birthday!


This is my baby and my hubby! The two most wonderful men I have ever met!
My hubby has been so great to me lately and I am ashamed. Ashamed of myself. I turned 29 today and I must say I have been in a rut and haven't been my sweet self. I feel older than 29. I feel like my life is spinning out of control. I am not used to being out of control. I have baby weight I have to lose and it is getting me down. But no matter what, these two people remind me everyday how beautiful I am! I wake up to the sounds of "MaMa" in the morning and go to sleep with and "I love you" and a kiss at night. What more could I ask for? I am ashamed that I need to remind myself of this sometimes.
Soooo... This is just a reminder...thank the people that you love for loving you! It will definately brighten the darkest of days.

2 comments:

Ann said...

Happy Birthday young lady!!!
Ann
http://www.blogcharm.com/amborg

Don said...

Happy Late Birthday to you!