YOU KNOW WHAT ERKS ME

Tuesday, June 06, 2006

I new there was something wrong with me!!




You Are 60% Evil



You are evil, but you haven't yet mastered the dark side.

Fear not though - you are on your way to world domination.



I saw this on my renters blog http://casualslack.blogspot.com/

I guess I'm not that bad, but I was surprise I answered yes to a ton of the questions.

You really should check my renter out. A ton of little nothings that peak your interest.

Leave a comment on what you think of my blog renter and another one of my postings and I will transfer BE points to you!

Just leave your screen name.

Thanks


2 comments:

Ann said...

You evil little thing you! Man, I took the test and am only 32% evil, wassup with that? "A bit of evil lurks in your heart, but you hide it well.
In some ways, you are the most dangerous kind of evil." Thought I was more evil then that. Oh well :(
Ann
http://www.blogcharm.com/amborg

Jennfactor 10 said...

I was only 44% evil--something wrong with that meter, I think.
I found you through Casual Slack...