YOU KNOW WHAT ERKS ME

Monday, January 05, 2009

So... Speaking of self conscience

This is me, 2001, only 7 years ago

Well, ya know Nikky speaking of feeling ick blah....
my friend ran into an old flame of mine. I actually wouldn't call him a flame..he was a hold me over till something better comes along type of boyfriend.

I knew him for about a year. And in those days.. I must admit I was smokin'. He constantly wanted to date me. So after a year and a few shots of tequila, I decided to give him a shot. Then the big moment came (pardon the pun), dude humped like a rabbit. I just couldn't deal. I dated him a little longer, and then Michael asked me on a date. Brian was a bad habit in a heart beat.
Don't get me wrong, he was a sweet guy, Head wrestler at UMCP so very buff, just he and I...not a pair.

So she tells me he is the same plus about 50lbs or more, and I thought, I wonder if he asked about me. Turns out he didn't but oh well. Then I thought, oh God, what would I have done if I ran into him.

What would I do if I ran into any ex's. Most likely run. I ran into my first love a few years ago. I had been up since 4 am with my father in the hospital, just had a baby, and looked like a truck hit me. As soon as I saw him, I took off. Didn't even have the balls to say hello.

I was so embarrassed to be seen looking the way I do now. But why?, I'm happy, in love, successful and living a good life. But I just sit back and recall how I used to look. ( I will scan a photo later)

So this is my motivation 2009... I am going to get in shape and go looking to accidentally run into someone. And my boobs... nothing a little Vicky Secret can't fix!

3 comments:

Woozie said...

Your husband should invest in a Bro if his boobs are looking similar.

EJL said...

No woozie...seems I gain the weight he loses.

e.Craig Crawford said...

You have winter & spring to get ready for summer. Do it, girl!