YOU KNOW WHAT ERKS ME

Thursday, February 12, 2009

Let's be optimistic

Sometimes I wake up and just say to myself..."not again"
Not that I don't want to wake up, and I am very thankful for the life I have. But sometimes it feels like a routine and not a life.

And then there are days that I wake up feeling good only to feel unimportant by the end of the day. Battered and forgotten.

At the end of my life, I want to be able to say " am ready to go". At this point, I will need to live to 200 to have enough time to accomplish everything I want and to live my life the way I want.

Husband and I have decided to start playing the lotto.

UPDATE: No one has noticed my new hair cut & color today...and if they have they must hate it b/c no one has said it looks good. (me + hole = crawl in)

1 comment:

e.Craig Crawford said...

Your new haircut looks great! Have a nice day.