YOU KNOW WHAT ERKS ME

Sunday, February 01, 2009

Me Denied? WTF????

So the Maryland Unemployment office denied be unemployment insurance.

Why you may ask??? B/c I said that b/c of my children I couldn't work a 2 am shift.

When I called to find out why they denied me they said b/c of my childcare situation. I was like what are you talking about, I kept paying for my children's childcare. You aren't available to work any shift.

You mean to tell me everyone accepting Maryland unemployment are available for everyshift. She said "you have to be available maam"
So in other words I am supposed to lie....

I have been working full time since I was 18 years old. I had a full time job for 7.5 years with the same company and I am not entitled to unemployment.

What kind of fucked up shit is that. I know there are those out there that milk the system..and someone who lost their job, has two kids to support and isn't a freaking liar...can't get unemployment.

I am pissed beyond belief.

2 comments:

paz y amor said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
paz y amor said...

What I've learned is that telling the truth in some situations- while noble- doesn't always get the job done. My college's motto was "Find a way or make one," and sometimes we have to tell a couple of lies to make our way through. I'm a very honest person, so it's hard for me to do it, but in the end, sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do!