YOU KNOW WHAT ERKS ME

Wednesday, October 17, 2007

China says US relations seriously damaged

Okay, so lets set the post below about China poisoning our children, aside.
China is now pissed at the United States for it's warm reception of the Dalai Lama, who wants independance for his home coutry. China is pissed that Bush welcomed the Dalai Lama with open arms and is honoring him with the Congressional Gold Medal.

Spokesman Liu warned Tuesday that Sino-US ties would be seriously damaged by the celebration of the Dalai Lama -- whom China accuses of wanting independence for his homeland -- and the state-run press on Wednesday kept up the pressure.

Okay, now lets go back to the post below, you know, about how China is trying to kill the American Child population. Now who is damaging the relations between our two countries. You sound like I did when I was 5 "Mommy, he hit me first!!!" My mother would put us both in time out, so I will offer up some advice for you , China, you big bully:

HEY CHINA, HERES A TIP FOR YOU>>>STOP TRYING TO MURDER OUR CHILDREN!!!!

2 comments:

e.Craig Crawford said...

I'll "second" that, Ellie.

Nikky said...

hear, hear
(or, is it 'here, here'?)

anyway, I agree.