YOU KNOW WHAT ERKS ME

Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Husband....is really the smart one

So after months of being sick, I was feeling rather good on Saturday. So I thought it would be the perfect time to go shopping. I hadn't been in months, needed some maternity wear. So off to the mall the family went. I got a new small wardrobe, my son got some new cloths and we all got some shoes. I was having so much fun. I said to hubby "If there is anything you want now is the time to get it cuz I am in the mood to shop!" ...what do we come home with...

A 50" Dlp Samsung television!

Hubby is slick! he had a way of convincing me that the television was REALLY for me...uh huh!

3 comments:

Paul Joe said...

As long as you keep the remote!



that may not be for long!

Ice said...

haha, funny thing is - I was the one that bought our 56 incher... needless to say hubby was EXTREMELY happy when I told him what I went out and bought while he was working... I couldn't resist... huuuuuge sale.

Southern (in)Sanity said...

Well done by hubby!!!

Be careful what you offer next time!!!!