YOU KNOW WHAT ERKS ME

Wednesday, February 28, 2007

uh oh

okay ya'll... I know I have been slacking on the posting lately. Guess the pregnancy has my brain in a twist. I was admitted to the hospital yesterday for dehydration. I am okay and baby is okay. I am home now, but taking it easy. I don't think I will be posting for a day or two. Kinda sucks cuz I have lost some of my readers already. I hope that once I am up in full force again, they will come back.
Thanks to all that keep sticking around!

6 comments:

Nicole said...

hey, who did you lose?

People that are loyal and true will stick around. If after 2 or 3 days of not posting, they ditch you, well then screw them.... :)

Ice said...

Sounds like you and pregnancy, or maybe just this one... don't get along so well - that sucks.
I was one of the lucky ones that was really healthy and felt great throughout both of mine.
I hope things look up for ya.

How far along now? 4 or 5 months?

EJL said...

While I was this sick with my first one, I never had to be hospitalized. I have a new doctor though. Maybe it was precaution. I just got back from the docs and lost another 8lbs. that makes 24 total. I was overweight though..so it doesn't really hurt right now.

Nicole said...

Hey, I've left about 3 comments in the last week that don't seem to get published....am I that offensive??? :)

EJL said...

Hey Nic... I have published all the comments I have recieved. I am sorry. I was wonderin' where you were too.I am all shits and giggles now that you are back to our bloggie world!

Nikky said...

Wow, I hope you're doing ok, sounds like you have a good doc now, he's taking precautions with you, that's good!
I checked back every day to see if you had something new to say, glad you're back!!