YOU KNOW WHAT ERKS ME

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

April 28th. month of memories

the music pulsed through my body and the alchohal ran through my viens.
God he was so hot, and such a great dancer! I couldn't believe it. I couldn't believe my first night out and already THIS!

As we left the club, the breeze on my skin felt like silk. He ran his fingers through my hair and smiled. I couldn't help but feel butterflies. He was so good looking and a Navy man at that!
He leaned in for a kiss. It felt like my first kiss all over. I hadn't kissed anyone but J. for 8 years. I didn't know how to lean in or how he liked to be kissed, only how J liked to kiss. And it happened, it was good, it was sweet.

He asked if he could call me, of course he could call me. He was the kinda guy you brought home to mom and dad.
As I drove away, I prayed... God call me, please call me. I hope he calls me.

He called.

No comments: