YOU KNOW WHAT ERKS ME

Wednesday, November 01, 2006

John Kerry is just pissed my vote counted!


I always am the last one to hear about these things, but there I was, sitting on my couch playing online scrabble (rather losing) when the news caster is mumbling this or that about John Kerry. I look up when I see the clip of his speech the other day and hear the following :

"Education…if you make the most of it, you study hard, you do your homework, and you make an effort to be smart, you can do well. If you don’t, you get stuck in Iraq.”

What happened to you asshole? Why did YOU end up in a war? Were you too stupid to do anything else with your life? It's not like you will run for president one day...oops you did run...YOU JUST LOST!!! I guess you are just bitter, a sore loser, what ever you want to call it. While G. W might not be the greatest president in history..he would never call his military ignorant! Senetor John Kerry, you have greatly offended me. My brother went to war for your freedom, he spent his 22st birthday preparing to fight a war in Iraq. He faced possible chemical war-fare, the death of his comrads, the possible loss of his own life. He missed my wedding and the birth of his 1st nephew then his christening. He missed Thanksgiving, instead he had sand in his mouth from non-stop windstorms. His face, lips and hands cracked and bled and his body shivered in the cold darkness of the dessert while you slept safe and sound in your bed with your entire family on Christmas Eve. I am deeply saddened by your remarks and pray that the Democratic party no longer stands behind your blind ambitions. I never thought this before, but you Mr. Kerry SUCK!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Members of his own party are distancing themselves from him now.

He is an idiot - and he has proved it once again.

Rhianna said...

You're not the last to hear about it. :)

I do wonder sometimes if the republicans have a chip in that man, to get him to spew stupid crap right before elections - or if he really does just have a terminal case of hoof-n-mouth.

There's a cool "response" from the troops. They get the "joke" and have one of their own. :D