10 random things about me....Tagged by Nic
1. I am a hopeless romantic. I don't think that I'll ever get over it. But the smallest gestures could totally send me overboard in adoration. I believe in endless love, shooting stars, and all that jazz.
2. Family is the most important thing in my life. If anyone ever tried to get in the way of my family, I'll knock you flat on your tush. (to put it mildly)
3. One of my biggest fears, aside from death of me or a loved one, is going broke. I always had to work for everything that I have ever had and have accomplished more than I thought I would at my age, but I fear that one day I will have nothing.
4. Pearls are my favorite piece of jewelry. I value them over diamonds and hope one day I might own a Mikimoto to pass down to my daughter.
5. I can't stand the way the government makes decision for me. I can't stand our tax, welfare, social security, or welfare systems. And particularly hate how the government likes to butt in on personal rights issues, such as gay rights.
6. If I could accomplish anything in my life, aside from raising beautiful children, I would like to publish my poetry or children's books.
7. I hate authority if I know that I am smarter than you or have more common sense than you.
8. I secretly wish that I could go back in time and beat up my school bully.
9. I am self conscience about my weight, but know that it is pure laziness that made me not lose it in the first place.
10. This is the tenth one and already I am drawing a blank. Sometimes I wish instead of being a biddy, I could be more like my younger self. More carefree. Go clubbing and throw crazy parties. Dress sexier. But that is the plan..after I stop being #9 and get off my ass to get back in shape.