YOU KNOW WHAT ERKS ME

Wednesday, September 19, 2007

If I am dead, please make sure I am dead

It was reported in this article today the following:
Carlos Camejo, a Venezuelan man who had been declared dead but woke up in the morgue in excruciating pain after medical examiners began their autopsy, poses for the camera in La Victoria September 17, 2007. Camejo, 33, was declared dead after a highway accident and taken to the morgue, where examiners began an autopsy only to realize something was amiss when he started bleeding. They quickly sought to stitch up the incision on his face. (Reuters)
Apparently when his wife came to id his body, she found him alive in the hallway of the coronors office.

uuummm....first of all, who performs an autopsy on someone's face? 2nd, who performs an autopsy before a wife had id'd the body, and starts with the face? 3rd, how could they not know the dude was still alive?
Would you not just die if this happened to you...pardon the pun.

To all the doctors, nurses, emergency medical staff and coronors of the world.....if you think I am dead...go the extra mile and make sure I am dead, especially if you have to cut me up or oh say...put my body in the ground...or furnace....ouch!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ALL TIME BULLY STORY ENDS WITH A BANG

So there I am, taking one hell of a licking at this college, that turns out to be Hillary Clinton's own college. I report the widespread abuse to Accuracy In Academia, and to Media Matters. I notice that these two groups share the same physical address, fax, phone, etc. On both counts, I'm literally telling the foxes how they’re raiding the henhouse, how the chickens are being abused.

They must have laughed themselves to sleep every night for years. Of course, I never hear back from either group. Then I find, as is so often the case, I'm reporting to Hillary's stooges: a vast leftwing conspiracy, if you will, the very lunatics creating the problems. Problem is, I was a noncombatant, a college student. These people are nothing but thugs of the lowest order, and I can prove it. You all heard the bang, now here's the story: http://theseedsof9-11.com