YOU KNOW WHAT ERKS ME

Sunday, September 23, 2007

joke for today

While trying to escape through Pakistan, Osama bin Laden found a bottle onthesand and picked it up. Suddenly, a female genie rose from the bottle andwith asmile said, "Master, may I grant you one wish?"Osama responded, "You ignorant, unworthy daughter-of-a-dog! Don't you knowwho Iam? I don't need any common woman giving me anything."The shocked genie said, "Please, I must grant you a wish or I will bereturnedto that bottle forever."Osama thought a moment, then grumbled about the impertinence of the womanandsaid, "Very well, I want to awaken with three American women in my bed inthemorning. So just do it and be off with you."The annoyed genie said, "So be it!" and disappeared.The next morning bin Laden woke up in bed with Lorena Bobbitt, TonyaHarding,and Hillary Clinton at his side.His penis was gone, his knees were broken, and he had no health insurance.

God is Good.

No comments: