YOU KNOW WHAT ERKS ME

Wednesday, July 05, 2006

North Korea


I am actually really scared at the moment. I have feared this day for about 2 years now. I don't understand how North Korea is getting away with this stupid shit. Firing short range and the Long range Missiles over Japan. It is reported that the long range missile can reach our California coast. If that is not a direct threat to our national security, I don't know what is. Then of all the nerve but to launch it on our Independence Day... ??? Are the fucktards out of their fucking minds? There has to be someone supporting North Korea behind the scenes. How they have the balls to do what they are doing is beyond me. I know that America needs to tread lightly on this one since it is such a direct threat, but we need to do something. I am really glad the UN is behind us on this one.
Come on Bush....make me proud on this one....you got one more chance to get it right.

I think that this guy has the right idea...why can't we all just dance around the world? (It would be so much fun!!!)


Watch Video Here

Dancing Around the World



Comments please.

1 comment:

Mel said...

I dont know what to think about all this, but I dont have any comfort knowing George W is our leader during this.