Well I hope that everyone made it through the holidays unscathed. Our family managed to make it through with out a bunch of bloopers. Recap:
1. Went to my parent Christmas Eve and share our news of the new baby. It took my mother about 5 minutes to get what we were telling her.
2. Went to church with parents on the Eve, only to sit through an hour of a really weird Christmas message that was unappropriate for the holiday and my child in my lap.
3. Woke up around 2:30 am Christmas Morning with bad bad cramping almost went to the hospital, but farted and felt better. (must have been the greens)
4. Christmas morning, my son saw that santa brought him his very own vaccum cleaner. He played with it for 3 hours and refused to open any more gifts.
5. Puppy went into heat , on my furniture.
6. Spent the holiday in our new home, with just me, my son, my husband and 3 dogs. The 3 of us woke up together. Went down stairs together. Opened presents together. Ate breakfast Christmas morning together. Cuddled at nap time together. I am getting warm fuzzies just thinking about that!