I was watching my husband the other day carry our son on his shoulders. Before he lifted my son into the air, he said, "Do you want daddy to carry you on his shoulders?" My son eagerly lifted his arms and Michael reached out "Come to Daddy". My husband couldn't have been more sexier than he was in that moment. It's a moment that is the simplest, but one I will remember forever, no matter how small or seemingly unimportant it may have been.
I started thinking, if my life were to flash before my eyes, what series of events would I see.
-The day my father surprised me with my first bike at the firehouse and taught me how to ride.
-The day my sister told me I could fly and I ended up squished between two bunk beds.
-The day I got such a large splinter in my butt cheek I had to go to the hospital and have it removed, my crush was there with a broken arm.
- The day I met my best friend Jessica
- My first car accident, second, third & fourth.
-Appearing before a judge b/c of my forth car accident
-The day I ran from home after a huge blow out with my parents
- The night I made love, to my first love
- The night my first love broke my heart
- The night I first kissed my husband
- The day my grandmother died
-The day I sought help for depression
-The first time I felt God
- The one moment I was left alone on my wedding day, and then 5 minutes later seeing my husband at the end of the isle
-The moment I saw my first born
- The day my mother flung herself at me, the moment I knew she would be the one person in this world who truly loved me
- The moment my brother told me he was gay
-The moment we invaded Iraq and I felt helpless for my brother's life in Baghdad
- The moment I saw my little girl on the sonogram
-The moment I found my husband sexy, just because he was an awesome daddy.
There are a million more. But I thought I would share a few.
Anyone else care to share?