YOU KNOW WHAT ERKS ME

Thursday, November 08, 2007

Another racist bites the bust! (oops I mean dust)


Naw..in all seriousness....look at those things...like they are giant torpedos set, aimed and ready to fire! When you talk to the woman, how could you not look at her ta ta's? They are screaming at you "LOOK AT ME LOOK AT ME!!!" Although I doubt they have to scream, they would probably smack you in the face if you weren't looking.
Oh goodness, so say you weren't looking where you are going and you accidently bumped into her pom poms (I bet it happens alot) you turn to say sorry and before you utter the words you can help but proclaim
"WHOA...Holy Shi**...GOOD GOOGLEY MOOGLEY!!!" Then you hold your head down in shame...and mutter "I mean, sorry for bumping you ma'am"
In case you don't know who the above are...That is Dog the bounty hunter and his bounty hunter wife. Dog just got exposed as a big ol' racist from his pissed off son. I mean it's a total shocker to me...they look so normal, so sweet, like upstanding citizens that make money off of tracking down criminals bashing their heads in before hoarding them off to jail. I bet after a long days work they go home all sweaty and bump uglies screaming to one another "Damn you hot peice of ass you turn me on beating the crap outta all those (insert racist term here)!!!!

5 comments:

Woozie said...

You forgot the part where they ask "Have you heard the word of Christ brah? Have a cigarette."

South park did an excellent parody of ol' Dog (before the taped phone call).

Anonymous said...

I haven't heard about this...

But then, that show always just made me sick.

She does have some freakin' whoppers don't she??!

Nicole said...

Hey
I linked this post to my new one. Thought I'd let ya know!!! lol

Ed & Jeanne said...

Too bad Imus is going back on the radio. They could do the talk cirucit together...

Just Dave said...

Well, now that I have that image in my head, it will probably ruin what little sex life I have now. EWWWWWWW.