YOU KNOW WHAT ERKS ME

Friday, November 02, 2007

The hooker Block

My DC radio station today is doing a song block about hookers.
Can you think of any?
Here are a few from todays hooker block.

Nicky by Prince
Wrong Way by Sublime
She's Craft by Beastie Boys
Thanks for the memories by Fall out Boys
And probably the most famous hooker song... Roxanne by The Police
That is a weird topic to write a song about...we should do our own song block about something weird to sing about. How about ...songs about feet? or is that too out there? You pic a topic.

7 comments:

EJL said...

had to put the word verification up b/c someone is hijacking my comment section. should last only a few days.

Southern (in)Sanity said...

"Darling Nikki" is a classic. I had never really thought about it being about a hooker - until now.

Ed & Jeanne said...

"She works hard for the money" by Donna Summer? Well, we all thought that was funny back then!

Just Dave said...

How about "Lady Marmalade"? Voulez vous couche avec moi, se sois?

Woozie said...

How about a song concerning the...peculiar web design featuring Hillary Clinton and Naked Chefs?

e.Craig Crawford said...

Just Dave has a good point there, if you take the time to translate the French. I agree that "Roxanne" is a classic.

Nikky said...

Being a "Nikky", I was not a fan of "darling nikki" when I was younger... people can be mean, let's just leave it at that.
Now, tho, I LOVE that song! I guess I too, did not even realize that nikki is a hooker...
good blog topic!!