YOU KNOW WHAT ERKS ME

Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Don't Believe it! (Two posts in one)

I get emails from all over the place since Emma was born. Especially from toy stores. I don't mind b/c often I find a good deal or a really awesome toy. Today I got one from baby center for sale on toys for 3- 6 month olds. In my search I found this:

Organic Broccoli...
First of all, this doesn't look like Broccoli at first glance....second of all, who thought of that? Thirdly, Organic? what is so organic about it? forth..."What did you get your baby for Christmas?" "Oh I bought her Broccoli!!!
Come on now people... have we run out of ideas for toys that you are now selling stuffed animal carrots, eggplants, grapes, onions...and broccoli's that look like penises????

Now the really insane news!
I have avoided posting about Britney Spears, but this time I can't help it. Girl is F'ing nutz! Here is the headline:

click the pic for the link to the story.
Please say it ain't so.
Apparently, the father to be, music producer, JR Rotem has confirmed the pregnancy and says he's the baby daddy. Does this woman need to be having more children. Didn't she just fail a drug test last week????
God I hope that this headline is crap
!

7 comments:

Hypersonic said...

I thought it was a green fluffy dildo at first.


Britney is trailer trash, she has to crank the kids out and then have them taken away from her. I mean...it's genetic or something.

e.Craig Crawford said...

From broccoli to Britney in one post. Why would any intelligent man want to father her child?
Maybe that's the guy's penis in the first pic, and that odd looking bulbous part is where his brain is. That would explain it. ;-)

EJL said...

I think you may be onto something ecraig!!!

Just Dave said...

1. If that toy resembles any penis you have seen, please call the Center for Disease Control and file a report.

2. I know that Britney can afford birth control pills. Why on earth would she want to be pregnant again? This can only end in tragedy.

Southern (in)Sanity said...

I'm not sure "In Touch Weekly" is a very accurate source for news, but that certainly doesn't sound good.

Of course, when is the last time that Britney Spears actually made a good decision?

EJL said...

brit brit denies the rumor

Jahooni said...

First of all that brocolli looks like, well... nevermind.

Britney is a complete loser. LOSER LOSER LOSER... it makes me sick to even think of her pregnant again!