YOU KNOW WHAT ERKS ME

Monday, August 21, 2006

FederJerk can't relate.....

Awhile ago I checked out Kevin Federline's Myspace page. It had his America's Most Hated single playing over and over and over again. Aside from the stupid talking, it wasn't half bad. So I was excited to see what he would pull outta his trucker hat at the teen choice awards. I thought he might not fall flat on his frumpy ass. Unfortunatley I was wrong. Federjerk #1 promoted his new label, Federation Records, b/c apparently only Federation records, owned by Federjerk, will record him. He rapped about absolutely nothing and preeched his Farari cost more than my miller lite stash...Well no shit sherlock! Miller Lite 12 pack is only like 8 bucks..and I don't have hubby's mils to spend on a Freakin Farari ..wasteful peice of nothing... Way to tap into our youth there! And isn't he supposed to be a dancer, well aside for walking around grabbing his crotch, not a Michael Jackson move but a I gotta hold my pants up and do the pee pee dance, kinda move. Why didn't he dance??? Bad at that too...or outta shape. I was willing to give the dork a chance...until he yelled out "DETROIT!" Hey dipshit, ***NEWS FLASH*** You were born in Fresno California...not Detroit, I know you wanna be Eminem and all, but you ain't down! Stop being a moron that tries to be something he isn't and sing about something meaningful.
The highlight of Federjerks performance came before his performance actually...when his wife Britney showed off the twins!
Anybody else see that????

8 comments:

EJL said...

This Just In: "I just think we ignore him [Federline]. He's a joke, basically. I just don't think he gets it. He doesn't get that he's Britney's man and it's hard to take him seriously."

- Elliot Wilson, editor in chief of XXL magazine

"The thing that really hurts him is the fact that he's perceived as Britney's husband. You know, kinda like Britney's second - I don't even want to say second in command, but - he's like the Britney Boy. He's like Mrs. Spears, and it's kinda hard to get over that perception."

- Jermaine Hall, executive editor of King magazine

EJL said...

We can try it...sure:)

Nicole said...

Hey...while the twins are interested in being shown off, I say let em!!
It's when women are in the 40's, and look it in the face, esp from too much sun, drugs, ridden hard...put away wet, etc. In a couple years Pam Anderson is going to look like the old lady from Something About Mary....but have these huge hooters that stand at attention!!! LOL

I'm off to figure out your renter thingy....

Nicole said...

ok Ellie...how do I find your renter?????
Is it Maldita?

I am lazy\clueless...I like to just click on a button...don't make me work too hard, it's only 8:10 am here for moi!!!

EJL said...

yeah..It's Matilda...:)

so I guess you don't hate me???

EJL said...

I know what you mean M'D...she was my Miss Thang too...I think I might turn a cheek to the fact she was a she and not a he...just for a second..:)

Southern (in)Sanity said...

K-Fed's performance was nauseating.

The big excitement was wondering if Britney's "twins" were going to bust out of her nighty!!!!

What on Earth was she wearing?!?!?

EJL said...

You and M'D would probably get along...but you would have to share Britney.