YOU KNOW WHAT ERKS ME

Tuesday, August 01, 2006

When did you first feel "OLD"


Well there were a few instances ... but the one that sticks out the most is.......
I went to the dentist, mind you I have not had a cavity since I was 15, the dentist tells me I need a root canal. I asked him "what exactly is a root canal" ...to which he replies "It is our attempt to save your tooth". F*** Me!!!! An attempt to save my teeth...my teeth are falling out!! Aw shit...when your teeth start falling out, you know your getting old!

2 comments:

Nicole said...

Aw El...I became old at age 12, at 12 I was 20, at 20 I was 30 and now that I am in my 30's, I'm a kid again... { but still very responsible} so it's all good. Life is what you make it, and hey someday, when we are older and have dentures, THINK of how easy it will make something...just slip them out ....slip em in....
LOL.....god I am rotten. Maybe I am a bad influence, no? Join the dark side El

EJL said...

So true..my hubby and I used to make fun of the rednecks with soft gums but then realized they may not take care of their teeth for that reason....me on the other hand, I kinda like my smile...it cost my parents a fortune!